Thursday, April 28, 2011

Finding the Tranquility

Last 3 days, I went to my friend's house, Teluk Intan, Perak. Adnan, Ahmad and me went to Shuhaimi's house as for 'ziarah' and I took the opportunity to find a peace... We was four, actually there were some could'nt accompany us according to their matters..

We used the chance of gathering with activities together, those help me to earn some meaningful value.. I really appreciate it. Alhamdulillah..

 Picture:Friends


We prayed together, the Imam each switch in every prayer time.. We recited Quran together.. We got breakfast, lunch and dinner together.. Time had been filled to see the beatiful creatures.. We went to Bagan Datoh, the village is much with coconut trees and surrounded by sea.. Subhanallah..

The experiences recovered the burden on my shoulder.. I just want to find the tranquil.. Even though it would'nt solve the burden, but at least, I feel calm.. Alhamdulillah.. Thanks a lot to friends especially Shuhaimi for prepared a house for us sleep for a couple of night. Syukran jazillan.. May Allah blessing you and all your family..

TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment